Top O' the Morn—2019 Rates
|Primitive Tent Site
|Primitive RV Site
|Water & Electric RV Site
|Full Hook-up RV Site (30A)
|Full Hook-up RV Site (50A)
|Premium Lakefront Sites
|Weekly Rate (Fall Only, 30A)
|Weekly Rate (Fall Only, 50A)
|Weekly Rate (Fall Only, Lakefront)
||Call for prices and availability
Our cabins are a modern, yet rustic escape from everyday stress.
Each cabin comes fully equipped with standard furnishings, bedding,
pillows and blankets, a charcoal grill, picnic table, fire ring, and a
peaceful, relaxing environment. We strive to provide the cleanest and
comfortable environment possible, both indoors and out. Our park-like
grounds are meticulously cared for, and provide a variety of gorgeous
views, sunrises and sunsets.
We hope that you have a chance to unplug and unwind while at TOTM,
but we understand that sometimes it’s nice to watch the local news or
play a movie on a rainy day. Your cabin will include a TV with as
assortment of local channels (digital antenna), a DVD player, and
reception depending upon carrier. WiFi is available in the Lodge, in the
lounge chairs overlooking the lake, and in some cases, at individual
When it comes time to cook indoors, our kitchens have full amenities
including a full-size stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker,
kitchen linens and dish soap, and a complete (albeit sometimes “unique”)
set of dishes, pots and pans, and utensils. Your bathroom will include
either a tub/shower unit or a shower stall, depending on the cabin, as
well as a shower mat and rug. We do not, however, provide individual
bathroom towels, bathroom soap or shampoo.
Your cabin includes a 14’ aluminum row boat (if desired) and a
personal dock space for the duration of your stay. If you’d like to rent
a motor or
a pontoon boat for any portion of your stay, just let us know. We have
excellent fishing right off the dock (especially for kids)! You’ll have
bring your own fishing equipment and license, but bait (worms, crawlers,
and leaches) and world renowned tips on ‘what’s not working’ are
always available in the Lodge. If you’re looking for a serious fishing
adventure, we’re happy to recommend a local guide and help make
arrangements for any number of excellent fishing destinations in the
Cabin Reservation Policies & General Information
- Rates are subject to 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax and 3.0% local area lodging tax.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m. In rare cases (generally during the offseason),
we can extend these times – but only with prior approval. We have very
little time to prepare your cabin and get the resort ready for new
guests, so please honor these times. A $50.00 late fee will be accessed for any customers checking out after 10:00 a.m. without prior approval. Check-outs after 12:00 p.m. (without prior approval) will result in an additional charge of 1-night.
- All cabin rates are based on an occupancy of up to 4 people.
The charges for additional occupancy are $15/day for adults ($75/week)
and $10/day ($50/week) for children ages 16 and under.
- Deposits: A $300 deposit is required for all weekly
reservations and a $200 deposit is required for partial weeks. Phone
and email reservations are held for 7 days without deposits.
Reservations are secured after we receive your check and you receive a
confirmation from us by mail or email. Large groups may be asked to pay
their entire balance in full at least 30-days prior to their arrival.
- Summer Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made prior
to March 1st are fully refundable. Cancellations made after March 1st
are subject to a 60-day cancellation policy. If you have to cancel
within the 60-days of your reservation and we are able to re-rent your
cabin, your deposit will be refunded less a $25 re-booking fee.
- Winter Cancellation Policy: Cancellations for winter
cabin rentals are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy. In the event
that area snowmobile trails are closed due to poor riding conditions,
your deposit will be fully refunded.
- Damage Policy: At the time of check-in, we will ask
for a credit card to secure your cabin rental (if one isn’t already on
file). We reserve the right to charge your card for any damages to the
property and/or furnishings, as well as any extensive cleaning that may
be required as a result of your stay. We will provide an itemized list
of any damages incurred.
- Day Visitors and Guests: Day visitors and/or guests
must have prior approval from Top O’ the Morn Resort. For the privacy
and security of our guests, we take this policy very seriously. A
charge may be applied for all approved guests. Unauthorized guests will
be required to leave the resort and may result in termination of your
- Early Departures: Due to the short summer season and
limited cabin availability, renters are responsible for the full length
of their reserved stay.
Camping Reservation Policies & General Information
- Rates are subject to 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax and 3.0% local area lodging tax.
- Check-in time is 12:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. In rare cases (generally during
the offseason), we can extend these times – but only with prior approval. We have very
little time to prepare your campsite and get the resort ready for new guests, so please
honor these times.
- All camping rates are based on an occupancy of up to 2 people. The charges for additional
occupancy are $5/day for adults, $3/day for children ages 12-16, and $2/day for children
ages 11 and under.
- Deposits: Camping reservations can be secured via check or credit card in accordance with
the following policies. Standard reservations (overnight stays, non-holiday weekends, and
partial weeks) can be secured by a credit card only. A $100 deposit is required for all weekly
reservations and a $50 deposit is required for holiday weekends. Phone and email
reservations are held for 7 days without deposits. Large groups may be asked to pay their
entire balance in full at least 30-days prior to their arrival.
- Summer Cancellation Policy: A 2-week cancellation notice is required for all standard
reservations, and a 3-week cancellation notice is required for all holiday weekends. A onenight,
non-refundable charge will be applied for no-shows. If you have to cancel within the
2 or 3-week cancellation period and we are able to re-rent your campsite, then no charges
will be incurred (including full refund of your deposit).
- Day Visitors and Guests: Day visitors and/or guests must have prior approval from Top O’
the Morn Resort. For the privacy and security of our guests, we take this policy very
seriously. A charge may be applied for all approved guests. Unauthorized guests will be
required to leave the resort and may result in termination of your stay.
- Early Departures: Renters are responsible for the entire reserved length of stay.
General Resort Rules & Regulations
- Top O’ the Morn Resort takes great pride in being a family-owned, family-friendly vacation
destination. The rules and policies of our resort are those which extend common courtesies
and respect for our neighbors, as well as the safety and privacy of all guests staying with us.
We want Top O’ the Morn to be an enjoyable, relaxing, and stress-free environment for the
whole family! If you have any special needs or requests, please don’t hesitate to ask. We
are happy to help in any way we can!
- All buildings on the resort grounds are non-smoking.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. We understand that family
vacations involve late night campfires, s’mores, flashlight tag, and hopefully lots of laughter!
During quiet hours, we ask for the radio to be turned down, and no karaoke, strobe lights,
musical instruments, or train whistles!, Again, our policy is designed to provide respect for
all of our guests.
- Firewood: In accordance with Wisconsin DNR recommendations, we ask that all firewood
originates within a 10 mile radius of Iron River in an effort to limit the spread or introduction
of invasive insects and diseases. Firewood is available for purchase at the Lodge from Top
O’ the Morn’s very own Two Sisters’ Firewood. No tree or brush cutting is allowed.
- Fires may be built in the designated fire rings only. Please do not burn your garbage.
Campfires must be tended to and under control at all times and extinguished when campers
are not physically present.
- Dumping of gray and/or black water on the ground is strictly prohibited by state law and is
subject to a citation from the Bayfield County Health Department.
- Dumpsters are available in the northeast corner of the property and garbage cans are
provided throughout the campground. The general purpose garbage dumpster is located on
the right and a single source recyclable dumpster (cans, glass and plastic bottles, cardboard,
etc.) is located on the left. Please break down all cardboard boxes. Do not dispose of
petroleum products, chemicals, tires, furniture, wood, metal, fire pit ashes or large objects
in the dumpster.
- Fireworks: For the safety of our guests and the protection of their property, absolutely no
fireworks of any kind are permitted at Top O’ the Morn Resort.
- No discharging of firearms, BB guns, pellet guns, or bows is allowed in the campground.
- Speed Limit: Top O’ the Morn Resort can be a very busy place. Being a family resort, that
can also mean lots of kids. The speed limit for all roads inside the campground (including
the main driveway) shall be 10 MPH or less – and this will be strictly enforced. Reckless,
aggressive, dangerous, and/or careless driving will not be tolerated – and may result in
immediate termination of your stay.
ATV, UTV & Snowmobile Policies
- ATV/UTV/Snowmobiles: Top O’ the Morn Resort is definitely ATV/UTV/Snowmobile friendly! With hundreds and
hundreds of miles of beautiful trails accessible right from your cabin or campsite, we have an ideal
location to explore Bayfield County and more! Our resort has a wonderful history that dates
back to the days when Sam would paint snowmobile helmets on a coffee can in the Lodge
(we still love to see those helmets come through the door!). As for motorized vehicle rules,
they are as follows:
- ATV/UTV/Snowmobile use shall be limited to riding to and from the trails ONLY. Absolutely no
riding within the resort, the campground, on the beach, etc. When riding to and
from the trails, the speed limit shall be 10 MPH – and this will be strictly enforced.
Reckless, aggressive, dangerous, and/or careless driving will not be tolerated – and
may result in immediate termination of your stay.
- Do not ride your ATV/UTV on any grassed areas, lawns, or through adjacent
- ATV/UTV/Snowmobile riders shall be fully responsible for any damage they cause to the resort
property, as well as adjacent campers, personal property, and/or vehicles.
- During the summer, we have plenty of space available for ATV/UTV trailer parking,
additional vehicles, etc. in the NE corner of our property. We encourage you to
make use of this space whenever possible and, in some cases, we may ask that you
park additional vehicles in this area to avoid crowding your neighbors. Usually
individual units and smaller groups can easily park at their campsite or cabin, but larger
groups and/or multiple trailers may be more difficult during peak periods.
- During the winter, we have ample parking space immediately adjacent to the cabins and we keep this area regularly plowed for easy access. We can accommodate just about any size trailer, multiple sleds, and/or additional vehicles.
Boating & Fishing
- Watersports: Top O’ the Morn Resort has the only semi-public boat landing on Iron Lake.
Please feel free to bring your own boat for fishing or recreation, or you can rent one directly
from us. Pontoon boats, aluminum fishing boats, motors, and kayaks are available for rent.
Please inquire at the office.
- Each cabin rental comes with a 14' aluminum row boat (if desired), as well as a personal dock slip for the duration of your stay.
- Due to the size and atmosphere of Iron Lake, we do not allow jet skis.
- To keep our beach area safe and clean for all of our guests, fishing or boating in the
swimming area is not permitted at any time.
- A designated swimming area is provided, however there is no lifeguard on duty. We ask
that all children are provided with adult supervision.
- Pets are important members of the family too! We welcome and encourage families to
bring their pets to Top O’ the Morn Resort. All pets must be under kept on a leash and
under your full control at all times. Guests with pets shall be required to clean up and
dispose of all pet waste. And like any member of the family, please do not leave your pets
locked inside or unattended throughout the day. This can be very disruptive to your
neighbors and potentially dangerous for your pet.
- Lodging Pet Fee: There is a $30.00 fee per stay (per pet) for cabin rentals. Guests will be responsible for any pet damages, including carpet cleaning, made to the cabin, the furniture, or the grounds.
- For health reasons, pets are not allowed in the swimming beach area or on the adjacent hill
leading up to the Lodge. Pets are welcome to swim on the right side (west) of the boat